Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sue!!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful sister a very Happy Birthday!  She is going to kill me for these pictures, but it is all I really have of her.  

She is the best big sister a girl could ask for.  She is very caring, considerate and generous.  She has been such a huge inspiration to me and has taught me so much about life and how to be a better person.  I love her very much.

Happy Birthday big sister.  Can't wait to spend time with you in Texas!!


5 comments:

  1. awww, that was so nice! She is going to love it! But of course will gripe about the pictures! :) Can't wait to see you soon!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you little sister for the very kind words. BUT - you are so right about the pictures. I guess they will be inspiration for me. I am looking forward to your visit next week and I love you very much too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- you are too much! Amy - that is so sweet! I love the pictures and I know she loved the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy: you are so right about your sister!!!! Great to see you this past weekend, you and Jim need to come and see us during sun and swimming weather. See you soon in MN, hi to Jim, Emma and E Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nicest comment! I am so glad you left it for me to read this morning!
    wishing you a wonderful Tuesday,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete