Monday, December 12, 2011

North Pole Breakfast and Frosty Scooby Doo

We started a new tradition this year. We had our first North Pole Breakfast and elf visit. It was a success. Our theme for the part was winter wonderland ( I thought since we live in the land of winter for about 6 months of the year, why not). I found these cute printables on Etsy.
Lots of cute printable but I decided on this theme all because of the fabric I had purchased.
The elf was busy decorating from the lights. Hmmmm, how did he do that. {one thing this breakfast lacked was pictures of my kids. They were present but I only got one good one of Evan and no good ones of Emma = ( }

That little elf made marshmallow dips. He brought snowballs from the North Pole too. Santa even threw in some Santa mix ( you can kind of see it on the left side.) Strangely my kids didn't like the Santa mix (it is Captain Crunch Christmas mix and I bought 2 boxes.)

The elf was reading the Elf on the Shelf. So we read it too to introduce Mr. Elf. We also had muffins.
Here is a view of the table.


The elf also left a little gift. His shoe had snowman stickers and a giant pencil. We had milk in the jars.

The elf left a note letting the kids know who he is and what they needed to do.


Here is Evan enjoying the morning. He is more into it than Emma but they do look for it every day and they both talk about their elf too.

So yes, his name is officially Frosty Scooby Doo!




4 comments:

  1. Oh that's adorable! I love the idea of doing a special breakfast on the first day of the elf visiting! I saw the idea of a snowflake breakfast somewhere online and so i'm going to try do that this week, but that's a great idea to do that the first day of December! I'll most likely be stealing that idea this year! :) Love the printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute, although I couldn't see your fabric. I love the printables and your treats are super cute too. I really love the elf shoes, where did you find those?? and did you get me some?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I got the elf shoes the day after Christmas at Hallmark last year. Aren't they cute? They also had a little elf inside the shoe. I will take a picture of the fabric. It has snowman in cars on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to introduce the elf for each new year...I'm going to be stealing this idea next year as well! The printables were so cute - and the table looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete