Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday sweet Evan




It's hard to believe that my baby boy is one.  I am not sure where that first year went, but it sure went quick.  We celebrated Evan's birthday on January 31st so we kind of feel like we already had his birthday.  Of course, when he is older (like next year) I will have to do something special on his day. This year however, we are hanging at home ( Mom, Emma and Evan).  We are all sick and it's hard to do anything when you have sick kids.  ( o.k. I tried to post photo's here and they posted at the top.  Frustrating and not in order)

The pics are from the party.  The first is Evan riding in his very first tonka truck.  He loves that truck and so does Emma.  That is Evan's cousin Colby.  The next two are self explanatory. 

So hats off to the birthday boy.  We love you Evan.



4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! i can't believe he is already 1!!!! I'm sorry to hear you all our sick, it's miserable dealing with sick kiddos! (BTW - one of my other blogging friends told me that when you are posting your pics if they are out of order, you click and hold down the picture you want to move and slide the cursor to where you want the pic to be and then let go. It should move. Sometimes I have to do it more than once but it usually works.) Sorry such a long comment!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I will have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pictures of the birthday boy. We have the very same pictures of Cooper and Ben in their Tonka trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable pictures, I can't believe Evan is already one!! He is SO cute! It looks like he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete