Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. We have had a great day so far. Before naps we did the usual annual running to show off the costumes. We stopped at Auntie Julies and Uncle Todd's house, Grandma Dotsy's house, The Lake Elmo Inn to see Joni and then we stopped by our good friends, Bob and Marianne. The kids enjoyed getting treats in their baskets and trying to say "Trick or Treat".

Here is Emma as Leopard Girl. She wouldn't wear the ears so I put ponytails in. She may have to be a black cat tonight because it is pretty cold here today.


Here is the back of Leopard girls outfit. I wish I would have gotten leopard tights, oh well!



Of course Evan had to be Elmo. I didn't go for the full costume because I was too cheap but I thought he looked pretty darn cute with his costume and slippers.
Here is Elmo!! This was when I was trying it on him, hence the tags. He really makes a pretty cute Elmo.

Well we need to have our dinner soon so we can get out with the kiddos and back in time to hand out candy for the neighbor kids. Have a happy and safe Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love their costumes. Emma looks beautiful as the leopard girl and Evan is adorable as Elmo. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes, they were TOO cute! They looked like they really enjoyed themselves!

    ReplyDelete